There are tons of products I love, but if I need my makeup to look amazing for hours, these are my top picks. Go get your glam on!
And if you want to know my secrets about how to apply all these products flawlessly… you’re in luck! I have a podcast about just that.
And a YouTube video so you can watch and learn after you listen and learn!
1. PRIMER: Too Faced Hangover RX
- Smooth, slightly tacky consistency (great for giving your foundation some extra grip)
- Smells like coconuts aka smells like a vacation on your face
2. FOUNDATION: Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear
- Full coverage but feels like you’re hardly wearing anything
- Lasts forever. Like I’m talking I fell asleep in this once (not proud) & it was still going strong in the AM
- That just right flawless finish… not too matte & not too dewy
3. CONCEALER: Too Faced Born This Way
- Amazing coverage for dark circles & discoloration
- Gives you that airbrushed look
- A little goes a long way! There’s a ton of product in the bottle but you only need a little bit (otherwise it can be too heavy)
4. SETTING POWDER: Cover FX Perfect Setting Powder
- Holds foundation in place without looking cakey
- Feels lightweight on the skin & isn’t drying
- Doesn’t cause white cast in flash photos… #priorities
5. EYESHADOW PRIMER: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Nothing crazy to add here. It just does exactly what an eyeshadow primer needs to do- locks your shadows in place for hours!
6. EYESHADOW PALETTE: Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette
- Soooo pigmented
- Super smooth & easy to blend
- Solid color selection- I use them all except for the bottom left corner!
7. Eyeliner: NYX Epic Ink Liner
- Smooth application- size & shape of the applicator are perf
- Forgiving formula- if you mess up trying to make your wings even (guilty), it’s easy to get off without making a mess!
8. MASCARA: Maybelline Lash Sensational
- Lengthens, separates & adds volume
- Creates that flirty lash effect
9. BROW COLOR: ColourPop Precision Brow Color
- Just right consistency… not too creamy, not too dry
- I use the shade Champagne Blonde & it’s the perfect undertone for my hair color
10. BROW GEL: Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
Again, nothing crazy to add here, just gets the job done. Sets my brows & locks them in place!
11. BRONZER: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Great neutral undertone. No orange glow!!
- Buildable formula
- Smells like chocolate omggggg so good
12. BLUSH: Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush
- 10/10 formula. Melts into the rest of my makeup so nicely
- Beautiful, natural looking colors. The shade seduce is my everything!!!
13. HIGHLIGHT: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder
(Shade: Luminous Light)
- Gives a GORG, natural looking glow to your skin (more glow from within & less I dunked my face in glitter)
- Silky smooth consistency & application
14. LIPSTICK: MAC Lipstick
(Shade: Velvet Teddy)
You just can’t go wrong with MAC lipsticks. They have such a huge range of colors & formulas, you’re going to find something you love! Velvet Teddy is my perfect nude.
15. SETTING SPRAY: Morphe Continuous Setting Mist
- It’s SO refreshing. The lightest, softest mist ever.
- Melts my makeup together to create a glowy finish (but not dewy/oily) & prevents it from looking cakey
Can’t wait for more health, fitness & beauty content? I got you:
WORKOUT WITH ME:
WATCH MY LATEST YOUTUBE VID:
LISTEN TO MY LATEST PODCAST EPISODE:
MAKE YOUR PHOTOS INSTA WORTHY WITH MY $5 PRESETS: